Elder Scrolls Online

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bodhi Bodhi 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Piddles
    Piddles

Anyone interested? I just signed up for the Beta… http://elderscrollsonline.com

I’m really hoping the can pull off their goal of making this just Elder Scrolls, but multiplayer

Profile photo of Chyster
    Chyster

Absolutely.

Profile photo of Chyster
    Chyster
    Profile photo of wolffire
    wolffire

I signed up for the beta all the videos I have watched looked good so we will see.

Profile photo of clipe
    clipe

im not gonna mess around with the beta, but def going to be playing it :D

Profile photo of Chyster
    Chyster

My son in law got a beta key months ago. I got to look at the character selection process a two weekends ago. Been a fan of Elder Scrolls for a long time but they always had terrible character representation. Roll a wood elf in Skyrim and you will understand. ESO toon creation is on the opposite side of that spectrum. A thousand times better IMO.
    I originally thought spell casting would be stand and cast only. Some are, some are not. All of those who like the dodge roll ability in GW2….guess what!!!

Profile photo of cement
    cement

i just got my key sent to me the other day. so far its like playing skyrim with lesser graphics but still pretty neat

Profile photo of Piddles
    Piddles

actually I was disappointed pretty early… from the point I had to pick a class during my character creation.

that’s not Elder Scrolls… :(

Profile photo of Chyster
    Chyster

That part may be the case Piddles, but the story line is surely ES. Been playing beta all weekend. I see they allow for add ons so I am hoping that people will develop mods for more graphical stuff like extra grass (not that this is lacking). As for graphics, I turned my settings to ultra and see even more graphical detail than Skyrim. Pretty cool stuff IMO.

Profile photo of cement
    cement

i have an extra beta key for this upcoming weekend if anyone want to try it. feb 28 – march 2.. ill uh keep checking this today to see if anyone is interested

Profile photo of Drewbie
    Drewbie

bet some peeps will see this and be like dam!!!! missed it

Profile photo of Chyster
    Chyster

Yes Drewbie, they just might. Game starts on 4/4/14. You are limited to three races per faction unless you get the Limited Edition with which you can play any race in any faction as well as play as an Imperial.

I will be in the Ebonheart Pact – Nord (think viking RAWR), Dark Elves (not evil, its skin color, they were driven underground by a dwarven war), and Argonian (sentient reptilians which are probably the best heals). I’ll be rolling as a Wood Elf (got the LE version) which has bonuses to bows.

Piddles – I found a little more out about the class thing which has only a little value. I can be a mage in plate casting heal spells if I want even without the class thing. I just wouldn’t be as good at it as someone who specializes. The class is not much more than “I read more books on this stuff than other stuff” but you can read more books on the other stuff in the game.

BTW: I found a troll, it looks awesome. Nothing like the ones in Skyrim for sure. I was like, “Yikes! I finally found something uglier than my ex-mother-in-law!”

EDIT:
    They announce this morning (3/12/14) at 12:30am that there will be a final open beta with bells and whistles unlocked to test all the features of the LE. You will also be able to play on the EU server and in any language. Beta lasts from Friday, March 14th at 12:00PM EDT until Sunday, March 16th at 11:59PM EDT. Read their forums to get keys.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Chyster Chyster.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Chyster Chyster.
    Profile photo of Bodhi
    Bodhi

Hey guys. Been a while (I check on the site ninja like now and then to see what everyone is doing)

I was finally convinced to try out ESO, it would be really cool to see some of you in a MMO again. Hope everyone is doing well.

Profile photo of Piddles
    Piddles

Been playing… i’m enjoying the game more than I did in beta.

Thoths, Aldmeri Dominion

Profile photo of Bodhi
    Bodhi

Same, I’m liking it a lot more then I did in beta.

Name is BrodhiXx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.